OOO ‘CGEI’ has gained a long-term experience in performing geodetic surveys for designing linear and areal facilities of the oil and gas industry in Siberia and the Far North.
We execute the following types of engineering geodetic and topographic operations:
- Creation and extension of geodetic control networks; forth-class horizontal networks and extension networks of the 2nd and 3rd category; II, III and IV-class vertical control networks including dedicated geodetic networks for construction using geodetic satellite receivers;
- Creation of horizontal and vertical geodetic survey networks;
- Topographic survey, creation and updating of engineering topographic maps at the scales of 1:500 – 1:5000;
- Underground utility lines mapping with pipe and cable locators;
- Geodetic operations of marking and positioning; referencing of geotechnical, geophysical and other survey test locations;
- Office and field route tracing for linear construction facilities.
The Department of Geodesy comprises field teams equipped with Leica tachymeters; Trimble R6, Trimble R4, Trimble R10 GPS receivers; SR-20 SeekTech RIDGID and SR-60 SeekTech RIDGID pipeline locators, Radiodetection 7000 PL+ pipe and cable locators. Computer processing of the topographical survey data is done in the field.